For K-8 Admin
Delve into the power of AI to transform your school as you discover its potential to streamline educational processes, elevate student outcomes, and equip your school’s students for the future. This workshop offers insights on how you can help your teachers harness the latest AI advancements to enhance instructional methodologies — and how you can put them to use yourself. Leave with practical resources and strategies that will make an immediate impact on you, your staff, and your students.
- Grasp the core concepts of AI and discern its significance in shaping the K-8 educational trajectory.
- Identify and assess AI-driven tools and resources tailored for administrative and instructional enhancement.
- Discover how to effectively champion innovative pedagogical techniques that leverage AI, fostering an atmosphere of creativity and analytical thinking in students.
- Michigan Teachers can earn 3 SCECHs
Complimentary breakfast, refreshments, and parking will be provided!
- Full refunds will be given if requested more than 7 days before the start date of the event.
- Partial refunds (50% tuition) will be given if requested 7 days or less of the start date of the event.
- EventBrite fees are nonrefundable.
- Inclement weather policy: If the Grand Rapids Public School (GRPS) district is closed due to inclement weather, Van Andel Institute for Education will be closed.