Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Blue Apple Project Kits may be returned to Van Andel Institute (VAI) for refund only under the terms and conditions contained in this policy. Please note, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be provided prior to returns being accepted. For an RMA, please call 616.234.5528 or email email@example.com.
Click here for a printable version of our Return & Refund Policy.
Opened Unused Products
- Any item opened is considered not returnable. No refund will be issued.
- If the project code has been used, but no work has been done within the 1st lesson you will be charged for the kit code.
- Unopened project kits for which a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) has been properly obtained will be refunded per the process described below. Only if they are returned within 15 days of delivery, and in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Project kits returned in damaged packaging will be treated as opened, and not refund will be issued.
- Unopened project kits returned where the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) was not obtained will not be eligible to a refund.
No refunds will be issued for any purchased product if:
- Project kits have been opened and used
- Returned 15 days or more beyond the product delivery date
- Returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Returned without its original packaging and the original packaging of all contents
- Returned with any item missing or not in its original condition
Shipping fees are not refundable and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. No COD returns will be accepted. Return shipping must be prepaid through UPS, FedEx or DHL for tracking purposes.
Return and Refund Request Procedures
Assuming all conditions reflected above will be met, the purchaser must contact VAI at 616.234.5528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The product must be returned in its original packaging. No marks or labels should be applied to the product’s original packaging which is an integral part of the product.
The purchaser’s full name and address must be clearly visible on the box. Shipping label must be addressed to VAI exactly as follows. Note that the RMA number must be included in the address:
Van Andel Institute
RE: Blue Apple Returns - RMA#_______
333 Bostwick Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Assuming all conditions have been fully met, a refund for the product price will be credited to the original form of payment. Please allow 7-14 business days after a return’s receipt for inspection, return approval, and refund credit processing by VAI. Additional time may be required by your bank or credit card company to process a refund credit.